BOSTON, Mass. - October 5, 2009 - HealthcareSource®, the leading provider of talent management solutions for the healthcare industry, today announced the start of its 7th annual user conference. Being held at the Marriott Long Wharf Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts from October 5-7, the conference features expert-driven sessions and peer-to-peer discussions to help healthcare HR professionals perform their jobs more efficiently and implement successful talent management strategies during a challenging economic environment.
With nearly 100 hospital clients represented, the event is one of the largest conferences in the United States dedicated solely to the healthcare HR practitioner. HealthcareSources 2009 user conference features a wide range of industry networking, roundtable discussions, and educational sessions to provide attendees with practical ideas, innovative strategies, and proven techniques to improve their performance management and healthcare recruiting practices.
We’re excited to host our 7th annual user conference, which is a testament to the growth of HealthcareSource and helping meet the needs of our customers, said Peter Segall, CEO of HealthcareSource. This years conference focuses on the many challenges that healthcare HR professionals face during a difficult economy. We hope that our attendees leave the event armed with new ideas and strategies to help them recruit, retain, and shape a talented workforce that can meet and exceed business goals.
Todays competitive marketplace presents the healthcare HR professional with unique challenges to build a talented workforce and develop strong leaders, all while reducing costs. To help them address these concerns, HealthcareSource assembled a set of engaging, useful sessions and presentations, including:
– Client presentations, featuring successful talent management implementations, from seven fellow healthcare human resources professionals, including representatives from Yale New Haven Health, Cleveland Clinic, and St. Francis Health System. Topics include rewards programs, hiring processes, and employee competency assessments.
– Peer-to-peer roundtable discussions to help healthcare HR professionals learn from each other and share best practices. Topics include candidate interviewing techniques, how to use social media to attract talent, competency based job descriptions, and onboarding new employees.
– HealthcareSource product demos, training, and tutorials led by the Companys product leaders. Topics include performance management, job board integration, HRIS integration, background screening vendor integration, reporting strategies, and optimizing the candidate experience.
– Partner and vendor exhibitions and presentations from leading human capital and recruitment companies, including AHA Career Center®, CampusRN.com®, CareerBuilder®, Certiphi®, HireRight®, Indeed®, Kronos®, Monster®, TestSource®, and Universal Background®.
– Inspirational and informative keynote addresses from leaders in their respective fields:
– Loretta LaRoche, founder and president of The Humor Potential, Inc, and a renowned humorist and stress expert. Loretta engages attendees on how to manage stress in the workplace and improve morale.
– Matthew Adam, vice president and chief talent strategist for NAS Recruitment. Drawing upon his 14 years experience as a recruitment strategy consultant, Adam shares his insight on how to attract and retain A level talent.
– Peter Segall, CEO of HealthcareSource, provides attendees with a core business update and shares exciting new developments, including a new partnership agreement and a customer award program.
During the conference, HealthcareSource executives will also share the Companys product roadmap and vision as well as recent product upgrades, launches, service offerings, and partnerships. HealthcareSource will also be writing live blog updates and tweets (marked #HCSconf09) from the event for those who are not able to attend. To follow the blog and Twitter feeds, visit: www.healthcaretalentmanagement.com and www.twitter.com/quality_talent
With more than 1,000 hospital customers, HealthcareSource is the leader in talent management for the healthcare industry. Through its software-as-a-service solutions, HealthcareSource helps hospitals acquire, develop, and retain the best workforce possible in order to maximize the quality and efficiency of patient care. The companys talent management solutions include performance management, onboarding, applicant tracking, and a leading healthcare job board. A private corporation, HealthcareSource focuses exclusively on the healthcare industry and consistently earns high marks for client satisfaction and retention. To learn more, please visit www.healthcaresource.com or call (800) 869-5200.
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company