Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada – HR.com, the largest network of human resources (HR) executives, has announced their Future of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 2022 Advisory Board.
Working closely with HR.com’s HR Research Institute (HRRI), the newly-appointed advisory board will collaborate to positively influence the HR industry’s thought leadership and best practices through primary research. Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) is an area where HR continues to struggle despite the fact that workplaces all over the world are becoming more diverse in terms of gender, ethnicity, culture, and cognitive approaches to solving business problems.
The advisory board provides an opportunity for thought leaders to participate in discussions on this topic, share knowledge, and provide valuable insights that will guide research surveys and capture the pulse of the HR community. The board of experts will guide senior HR executives as they broaden and enrich their knowledge of ensuring diversity, equity, and inclusion in their organizations. This research delves into what today’s HR practitioners are saying and doing about DEI practices in their organization and how they can improve these initiatives in the future.
The findings will be published in a major HR Research Institute study and will be further distilled into a two-page infographic. It will also be featured in the virtual event entitled “The Future of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion” which is scheduled for March 16, 2022. The advisory board will be valuable in recommending presenters, session topics, and helping to make the event best-in-class for HR professionals in attendance.
The newly appointed Future of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Advisory Board will be led by HR.com’s own Chief Learning Officer, Dr. Heidi Scott, as the advisory board facilitator and subject matter expert, and includes the following industry thought leaders:
- Nate Bennett, Chief Diversity Officer and Senior Vice President, Head of Talent Acquisition, Comerica Bank
- David Bernard, CEO & Chief Creative Officer, AssessFirst
- Karen Brown, CEO, Diversity & Inclusion Management Consulting, Bridge Arrow
- Katherine Catlos, Partner, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, LLP
- Arthur Chan, VP, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Planned Parenthood Mar Monte
- Matt Charney, Editor In Chief, Hiring Success, SmartRecruiters
- Maria Colacurcio, CEO, Syndio
- Simon Fenwick, Executive VP, Talent, Equity & Inclusion, 4As.org
- Margot Goodson, VP, Head of North America Diversity & Inclusion, SAP
- Effenus Henderson, President and CEO, HenderWorks, Inc.
- Linda Howard, Strategic Advisor and Speaker on Compliance/Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Markita Jack, Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Iterable
- Grace Mazar, Director of Marketing, Affirmity | Workforce Compliance & Diversity
- Kelly Lewis-Pratl, VP, Corporate Brand & Communications, Wiley
- Pamela Pujo, Diversity Advocate, Affirmity
- DeRetta Rhodes, EVP, Chief People Capital Officer, Atlanta Braves
- Portia Kibble Smith, Director of DEI, Karat
- Jeff Waldman, Founder & Principal, ScaleHR
- Zoe Ann Whitley, Manager, Diversity and Workforce Compliance, Affinity
- Billie Wright, Leadership Consultant and Performance Coach, Diversity & Inclusion Partner, The Leneker Team
- Heidi Scott, PhD, CLO, HR.com
The HR Research Institute releases annual “State of the Industry” reports in a variety of HR topic areas, including last year’s research report, The Future of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion 2021. This and other free research reports and infographics can be downloaded at hr.com/researchinstitute.
About HR.com and the HR Research Institute
HR.com’s HR Research Institute helps HR departments keep their finger on the pulse of HR! HR.com is committed to creating inspired and informed workforces by maximizing the potential of HR professionals around the world. Almost 2 million HR professionals rely on HR.com as the foremost, trusted industry resource for education, career development, and compliance (that many people can’t be wrong!). Offerings include the largest network of HR executives, leading-edge industry research from the HR Research Institute, 13 HR-themed epublications, innovative HR education including 250+ annual webcasts, the most comprehensive HR certification exam preparation program supporting SHRM and HRCI certification, as well as helpful HR tools and legal compliance updates. HR.com has the largest knowledge base of HR practices globally and offers unparalleled training and networking for HR professionals all over the world… 24/7… 365 (just in case you can’t get enough HR). Visit www.hr.com/hrresearchinstitute to download research (always free) and to maximize HR potential.
For more information, contact:
PR Manager, HR.com