Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada – HR.com, the largest network of human resources (HR) professionals, has announced their ‘Future of the HR Function’ Advisory Board for 2021. The board will advise on primary research and best practices to help senior HR executives understand how the HR function is changing today and how it will evolve over the next several years.
Working closely with HR.com’s HR Research Institute (HRRI), the newly-appointed board of industry experts and thought leaders will counsel on the most impactful topics and key areas within the future of the HR function to positively and effectively guide primary research. The research study will delve into the roles that various HR functions play in shaping the employee experience, including onboarding, benefits programs, performance management, corporate culture, and more.
The research insights and findings will be published in a major HR Research Institute report and will be further distilled into a two-page infographic. The results will also be featured at the complimentary two-day Future of the HR Function Virtual Event taking place March 10-11, 2021. The advisory board’s guidance in recommending presenters will be invaluable in making the event best-in-class for HR professionals in attendance.
Free for interested HR professionals, this virtual event will include webcast sessions with experts who will delve into the key challenges HR executives face, how well they are positioned to thrive, and the roles where they are succeeding and struggling. It will reveal the current proficiency levels of HR departments, the skills they need most, and the factors that will have the largest impact on the HR function in coming years. Event content will also address how the HR function is ever evolving and adapting as business paradigms shift, best practices are developed, and new technologies emerge.
The newly appointed ‘Future of the HR Function’ Advisory Board for 2021 is comprised of the following industry thought leaders:
- Alex Cwirko-Godycki – Chief Marketing Officer, Human Capital Solutions Aon/Radford
- Rob Dicks – Managing Director, Talent & Organization, Accenture
- Glenn Dittrich – Vice President Collaboration and Watson Talent, IBM Corp
- Jim Hickey – VPs of HCM Transformation, Oracle
- William Howard – Manager Research and Advisory, McLean & Co
- Scot Marcotte – Chief Technology Officer, Buck
- Bruce Marks – VP Sales, Americas Region, Center for Creative Leadership
- Arthur H. Mazor – Global Practice Leader HR Transformation, Deloitte
- Kelly Palmer – Chief Learning & Talent Officer, Degreed
- Lori Pierson – VP HCM Transformation & Thought Leadership, Oracle
- Mary Ann Sardone – US Talent Solutions Leader, Mercer
- Andy Spence – HR Transformation Dir, Glass Bead Consulting
- Danny Speros – Sr. Director of People, Zenefits
- Jen Stroud – Principal Employee Experience Strategist, ServiceNow
The HR Research Institute releases annual “State of the Industry” reports in a variety of HR topic areas, including last year’s The Future of the HR Function 2020: HR must evolve quickly to meet new challenges in uncertain times.This and other free research reports and infographics can be downloaded at hr.com/featuredresearch.
At HR.com, we are committed to educating HR professionals and helping them build meaningful careers. When it comes to HR, we connect them with everything they need and over 1.88 million HR pros agree! They rely on the HR.com community as the foremost, trusted resource for education, career development, networking, and compliance. Offerings include the largest network of HR executives, leading-edge industry research from the HR Research Institute, 13 monthly HR-themed ePublications, innovative HR education including 250+ annual webcasts, the most comprehensive HR certification exam preparation that guarantees passing SHRM and HRCI certification, as well as valuable HR tools, and legal compliance updates. HR.com has the largest knowledge base of HR practices globally and offers unparalleled training and networking for HR professionals all over the world… 24/7… 365. Visit www.HR.com to maximize your potential.
For more information, please contact:
Jenna Watson Gudgel
PR Communications Manager, HR.com