Cambridge, MA — Interaction Associates has announced it will sponsor the KnowledgeAdvisors 8th Annual Symposium: Optimizing the Performance of People. The Symposium will be the premier event in 2010, bringing together organizations striving to develop world-class workforces through effective analytics, and industry leaders in learning and talent measurement.
The 8th Annual Symposium from KnowledgeAdvisors will be held at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor, MD on March 3-5, 2010. The speakers, breakout sessions, networking and sponsors are designed to help organizations maximize the return on their investments in human capital analytics.
Interaction Associates has recently partnered with KnowledgeAdvisors to provide cutting-edge measurement of the impact of Interaction Associates’ soon-to-be-released online meeting course, “Mastering Online Meetings.” Interaction Associates will be on hand at the vendor showcase to demonstrate its leadership development capabilities to Symposium participants. “We are pleased to support this valuable event,” said Linda Dunkel, President and CEO of Interaction Associates. “Our partnership with KnowledgeAdvisors will allow our clients to show the value of our leadership development programs by measuring and validating the positive impact within their organizations.”
The Symposium content will feature Keynote addresses by:
– John W. Boudreau, Ph.D. from the University of Southern California’s Marshall School of Business and Center for Effective Organizations with the topic Beyond HR – A Business Approach to Building Human Capital.
– Marilyn Figlar to present Lockheed Martin’s approach to Talent Measurement.
– Thomas R. Simon, Vice-President and Chief Learning Officer at CNA Insurance presenting Building a Learning Measurement Dashboard.
– Tamar Elkeles on Optimizing the Performance of People at Qualcomm.
– Joseph Hillery from the Office of Personnel Management on Using Government-wide Employee Surveys to Produce Meaningful Organizational Change.
These high impact keynote addresses combine practitioner views, industry analysts, government practices, and leading edge research.
Breakout sessions, networking and vendor solutions are also key elements to this highly successful forum.
To register for the 8th Annual Symposium please click here: www.knowledgeadvisors.com/events/symposium/.
About Interaction Associates
Interaction Associates (IA) has 40 years’ experience in helping companies find breakthrough solutions to business challenges. Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and nonprofit organizations throughout the world have used IA’s integrated management consulting and learning and development services. Interaction Associates helps these enterprises set strategic direction, inspire commitment, and build leadership capabilities, leveraging the power of collaborative action for long-term, sustainable results Learn more at http://interactionassociates.com/
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.