Lima, Ohio (June 2, 2010) – myStaffingPro, a leader in the applicant tracking industry, is proud to announce a revolutionary approach to the candidate online application experience.
The revolutionary process was developed in collaboration with myStaffingPro’s Product Development Team and Usability Analyst, Melisa Zachrich. Her extensive research found that the typical applicant viewed online application processes as overwhelming, tedious, and an information “black hole.”
Zachrich’s research found that applicants commonly complained about:
• Unclear job searching options that make it impossible to find a job opening
• A tedious application process that is painful, time-consuming and sometimes irrelevant
• A “black hole” where the investment of time does not result in any response or feedback
Zachrich commented, “Most online application solutions are built with the recruiter and HR staff in mind, not the job seeker/end-user. Here at myStaffingPro, we believe we can meet the informational needs of the recruiter while still delivering a user-friendly and intuitive experience for the job seeker.”
Her findings resulted in a new myStaffingPro interactive search screen and a two-tiered application process. The new online application process will be demonstrated on June 15th at 1:00 pm during the webinar “Stop the Suffering! 10 Steps to a Successful Candidate Application Process.”
During the demonstration, myStaffingPro’s Ruth Ann Stover will discuss the “10 Steps to a Successful Candidate Application Process”:
1. Make searching for a job easy!
2. Leverage free job boards and social networks to reach potential candidates
3. Offer alternative methods for job notifications
4. Build and maintain your brand throughout the process
5. Gain trust and knowledge about your company and culture
6. Think usability not confusability
7. Collect what you need when you need it
8. Keep candidates engaged and informed
9. Treat your candidates like your customers
10. Manage your pipeline effectively
To learn more about myStaffingPro’s revolutionary application process, please to go https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/500507586 to register for “Stop the Suffering! 10 Steps to a Successful Candidate Application Process” on June 15th at 1:00pm ET.
myStaffingPro is a full-featured applicant tracking and recruiting system with advanced screening and configuration capabilities. myStaffingPro provides software to help clients achieve their hiring goals while saving them time and money. The scalable myStaffingPro system can be configured to any hiring process or budget. myStaffingPro currently delivers the hiring process for over 500 clients and has processed over 18 million applications. To learn more about myStaffingPro applicant tracking system, visit http://mystaffingpro.com.
About HR Services Inc.
HR Services Inc. is a leading human resources software company serving businesses nationwide. The company’s product line features the myStaffingPro applicant tracking suite, as well as the DialApp interactive voice response system.
Julia Friemering, myStaffingPro, 419.224.2462, e-mail protected from spam bots
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.