Jacksons Point, Ontario, Canada – HR.com, the largest network of human resources (HR) professionals, has announced the ‘The Future of Employee Engagement Advisory Board’ for 2021. The board will provide senior HR executives valuable insights that will help define the future and importance of employee engagement in today’s organizations through annual research and education of HR professionals.
Working closely with HR.com’s HR Research Institute (HRRI), the newly-appointed board of industry experts and thought leaders will counsel on the most impactful topics and key areas within employee engagement to positively and effectively guide primary research. The upcoming research study will provide a detailed snapshot of where organizations are with employee engagement today, and how they can prepare to thrive over the next few years.
The research insights and findings will be published in a major HR Research Institute report and will be further distilled into a two-page infographic. The results will also be featured at the complimentary virtual event, The Future of Employee Engagement 2021, taking place November 3-4, 2021. Free for interested HR professionals, this two-day event will include webcast sessions with experts who will examine trends and strategies associated with the critical issues around employee engagement.
The advisory board’s guidance will be invaluable in ensuring both the research and the virtual event are best-in-class for HR professionals in attendance.
The state of the industry research will look at all relevant factors that have affected engagement trends to provide a snapshot, including:
- Examination of everything from how organizations define and measure engagement to what HR and managerial practices have a positive or negative impact on it.
- Detailed information from the practitioners who have the responsibility of actually moving the engagement needle.
- Potential connections between organizational performance and engagement, with the goal of discovering how they interrelate.
The newly appointed ‘The Future of Employee Engagement Advisory Board’ for 2021 is comprised of the following industry thought leaders:
- Raphael Crawford-Marks, Co-Founder and CEO, Bonusly
- Brian Dodds, Vice President Channel Sales, WorkStride
- Allison Holzer, Co-CEO & Chief Innovation Officer, InspireCorps
- Hailey MacDonald, Director of Growth Marketing, Culture Amp
- Gavin Morton, Chief People Officer, HR.com
- Daniel Norwood, Global Head of Marketing, Perceptyx
- Jeremy Parker, CEO, Swag.com
- Kristen Ruttgaizer, Vice President, People and Culture, Igloo Software
- Ewan Speirs, VP Marketing, WorkForce Software
- Matthew Wride, President, DecisionWise
The HR Research Institute releases annual “State of the Industry” reports in a variety of HR topic areas, including the previous The State of Employee Engagement in 2019: Leverage leadership and culture to maximize engagement research, published May 2019. Additional HR.com research reports and infographics, always free, can be downloaded anytime at hr.com/researchinstitute
At HR.com, we are committed to educating HR professionals and helping them build meaningful careers. When it comes to HR, we connect them with everything they need and over 1.92 million HR pros agree! They rely on the HR.com community as the foremost, trusted resource for education, career development, networking, and compliance. Offerings include the largest network of HR executives, leading-edge industry research from the HR Research Institute, 13 monthly HR-themed ePublications, innovative HR education including 250+ annual webcasts, the most comprehensive HR certification exam preparation that guarantees passing SHRM and HRCI certification, as well as valuable HR tools, and legal compliance updates. HR.com has the largest knowledge base of HR practices globally and offers unparalleled training and networking for HR professionals all over the world… 24/7… 365. Visit www.HR.com to maximize your potential.
For more company news, check out HR.com News.