Chicago, IL, December 30, 2009 — Axiom Consulting Partners LLC announced today that WorldatWork has published its article titled “How Strategic Workforce Planning Can Help You Thrive and Take the Lead” in the December 2009 edition of workspan magazine.
“Axiom is delighted to be releasing another important piece of thought leadership by our colleagues Don Ruse and Karen Jansen and by Stacy Chapman of Aruspex in workspan magazine” said Steve Strelsin, President — Axiom Consulting Partners. “WorldatWork is the preeminent organization of total rewards practitioners and we are pleased that Axiom’s article on Strategic Workforce Planning is featured in its latest publication.”
The article offers a structured five-step approach to Strategic Workforce Planning:
1. Clarifying the value drivers of their business strategies and the number and type of talent needed to unlock the value
2. Understanding current and anticipated future labor markets (internal and external) and their implications on talent supply and demand
3. Modeling likely future workforce scenarios to inform the workforce strategies that will best enable execution of the business strategies
4. Developing a deep understanding of expected talent gaps beyond the obvious (e.g., skills and numbers) to provide critical insights into how best to close them
5. Developing a comprehensive, holistic and measurable workforce plan to close these gaps before they limit your ability to execute business strategies.
`How Strategic Workforce Planning Can Help You Thrive and Take the Lead’ is available for download at Axiom’s website.
About Axiom Consulting Partners
Axiom Consulting Partners is a management consulting firm that specializes in hardwiring people to business strategy to deliver improved performance and results. Axiom asks the right questions to uncover and remove disconnects that commonly exist among the boardroom, middle management and front line employees. Axiom’s Partners generate insights and develop recommendations for their clients that have a quantifiable business impact.
WorldatWork is the world’s leading not-for-profit professional association dedicated to knowledge leadership in total rewards, compensation, benefits, and work-life. Founded in 1955, WorldatWork focuses on human resources disciplines associated with attracting, motivating and retaining employees. Besides serving as the membership association of the professions, the WorldatWork family of organizations provides education, certification, publications, knowledge resources, surveys, conferences, research and networking.
Director, Market Development
161 N. Clark Street, Suite 4700
Chicago, IL 60601
e-mail protected from spam bots
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.